just liked how the lighting turned out

overdrive

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2016

She's actually a bit of a mess right here because she was staying with my aunt for a while, but I just really like how the lighting turned out on this one. I'm no photographer though, I just snapped this with my phone!

This is an earlier photo. She looks a lot better when she's had a trim.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
She's very cute. :D What breed is she?

overdrive

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2016
She's very cute. :D What breed is she?
She's a golden doodle (golden retriever x poodle). People seem to have strong opinions on the cross, but I think mellows the extremes of both breeds. Though I only have one because I'm related to a breeder.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I thought she looked like a labradoodle (what lab x poodle mixes are referred to where I am) but I wasn't sure. I think its a beautiful mix, they're very commonly used as allergen friendly guide dogs here, and I'm yet to meet one with a bad attitude. :) How old is she?

overdrive

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2016
I thought she looked like a labradoodle (what lab x poodle mixes are referred to where I am) but I wasn't sure. I think its a beautiful mix, they're very commonly used as allergen friendly guide dogs here, and I'm yet to meet one with a bad attitude. :) How old is she?
About four, almost five now I think. I've had a similar experience, they seem to be a lot more chill than either breed. Coat quality can be pretty hit-or-miss, but hers is fairly low maintenance with the right cut.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Awesome. :) how long does her coat get when it doesn't get trimmed may I ask?

overdrive

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2016
Pretty long! Maybe two to three inches at the longest point, not counting how curly it can get. You really have to keep up with combing it out if you want it that long. I prefer keeping her shorter, it's a lot less maintenance.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Looks like the dragon dog on that film 'neverending story'..

falkor.jpg

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hey, I personally would love walking around with a mini falkor.. What a way to start the day: Coffee, shower, walk the miniature luck dragon... :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store