My little monsters

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
Pomeranian, right?
We have a Samoyed, and we've always joked it'd be funny to add an American Eskimo and a white Pomeranian to the mix - have three dogs, that each looks like a miniaturized version of the last!

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Pomeranian, right?
We have a Samoyed, and we've always joked it'd be funny to add an American Eskimo and a white Pomeranian to the mix - have three dogs, that each looks like a miniaturized version of the last!

Yeah he's a Pomeranian. Those Samoyeds are pretty impressive dogs. I've seen one in person and it was a monster.
That was would be a funny group of dogs. I've meet someone with a French bulldog and English bulldog combo. Two different sizes of tanks lol

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
German or American?

Great looking property u got there....we need more room like that for my dogs. How many acres?
I guess people would consider her American because of lean build. But I have no idea. I'm sure she has pretty poor lineage. She has bison problems and she has digestive problems at the ripe age of 5 lol.
Fenced in we have about an acre. Beyond the fence the property extends about another half acre. It's just desert for miles behind my house. image.jpeg

Reactions: convict360

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I guess people would consider her American because of lean build. But I have no idea. I'm sure she has pretty poor lineage. She has bison problems and she has digestive problems at the ripe age of 5 lol.
Fenced in we have about an acre. Beyond the fence the property extends about another half acre. It's just desert for miles behind my house. View attachment 1165591
Bison problems? You mean she can't digest Bison meat in dogfood or she literally hates Bison and chases them when she sees them??!?!!?!?!!!?!?!?!?

Do you have issues with them chasing rattlesnakes and other dangerous desert animals?

I would agree, she certainly looks American, but I've seen Germans that look American and vice versa

Reactions: ehh
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store