Is it legal to use barbed wire on residential property?

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
I am with you 100%, not that u hate the kids because he could very well be the smartest person you will meet in your lifetime. The parents are garbage to me. I worked with a mentally handicapped man when I was younger not because he had to work, he felt the need to work and wanted a job props to that man and I still speak to him this day when I see him

Betta132

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2015
How old are these 'kids'? They may not know any better if their parents suck at parenting.
And have you tried politely asking them to not do that? Maybe give them some reasons why you want them to stop instead of just telling them to go away?
If that doesn't work, go talk to the mother and threaten to sue or at least express that you will take action if they don't stop.
If not, motion-triggered sprinkler with food dye packed into the reservoir. Paint 'em blue, make 'em look stupid.
I would REALLY not advise anything that would deliberately injure/hurt them, partly because of legal action, partly because they're probably just idiot kids. The frontal lobe doesn't fully develop until at least age 21, which means their common sense hasn't grown in yet. Barbed wire along the top would be acceptable if it's visible enough that them poking their fingers is their fault, but if it's hidden, they could slice their hands open and that would be cruel and possibly illegal.
Liquid tar would probably get on everything, plus it'd most likely slowly kill any squirrels, lizards, and insects that happen along.

Reactions: Jgilbert529

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
How old are these 'kids'? They may not know any better if their parents suck at parenting.
And have you tried politely asking them to not do that? Maybe give them some reasons why you want them to stop instead of just telling them to go away?
If that doesn't work, go talk to the mother and threaten to sue or at least express that you will take action if they don't stop.
If not, motion-triggered sprinkler with food dye packed into the reservoir. Paint 'em blue, make 'em look stupid.
I would REALLY not advise anything that would deliberately injure/hurt them, partly because of legal action, partly because they're probably just idiot kids. The frontal lobe doesn't fully develop until at least age 21, which means their common sense hasn't grown in yet. Barbed wire along the top would be acceptable if it's visible enough that them poking their fingers is their fault, but if it's hidden, they could slice their hands open and that would be cruel and possibly illegal.
Liquid tar would probably get on everything, plus it'd most likely slowly kill any squirrels, lizards, and insects that happen along.
Nah. There's no arguing with gutter punks. Besides, rich's dog probably isn't too kind to any squirrels that try encroaching on his turf.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
if he hooks up 220 to the metal fence their frontal lobes won't be attached anymore let alone develop.

He explained that hes tried reasoning with the parents, a lawsuit won't go anywhere if theres no damage done. I feel like blue dye in a sprinkler holds just as much liability as anything else lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have been through all of that with these subhumans and they have no consideration for other people's property.The parents,there are three single moms who live in the house with their mother,can't be bothered with their kids running around outside while they are in the house probably getting high.We are talking about the sort of people who put their trash out for pick up and don't even have the decency to tie up the trash bags.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store