MMA News and Notes

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL M maxx the fanboy!
I don't even like Diaz but I love what he did to McGregar and I sooo hope this rematch gets done.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well,it looks as if Bones Jones and his newly won and completely pointless title belt is well on his way to a rematch with Cormier.He broke Ovince St.Peire's arm enroute to a decision victory this past Saturday.
In other news Cowboy Donald Cerrone claims that Conor McGregar is pissing away nearly ten million dollars by not agreeing to fight Diaz.Cerrone has offered his services as a replacement.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Alistair Overeem vs Andrei Arlovski next weekend on FS1.

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
Well,it looks as if Bones Jones and his newly won and completely pointless title belt is well on his way to a rematch with Cormier.He broke Ovince St.Peire's arm enroute to a decision victory this past Saturday.
In other news Cowboy Donald Cerrone claims that Conor McGregar is pissing away nearly ten million dollars by not agreeing to fight Diaz.Cerrone has offered his services as a replacement.
A decision victory... really man, really?? You're supposed to be the PFP Champ and you barely scrape out a decision against a nobody. Lame!

As I suspected, looks like Conor is trying to get back into UFC200, I saw something from him on insta about the fight with Nate being the only important fight in 200... I agree.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A decision victory... really man, really?? You're supposed to be the PFP Champ and you barely scrape out a decision against a nobody. Lame!

As I suspected, looks like Conor is trying to get back into UFC200, I saw something from him on insta about the fight with Nate being the only important fight in 200... I agree.
Hey,how long has it been since his last fight?....could he be rusty? I hope DC can at least beat him this time if not stop him.
I came across this and thought I'd save it for you.
Cg8_IgmWgAAQcNp.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's Diaz checking out someone's rendering of McGregar's aftermath of their fight.....and response to his retirement talk.

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
Ha! That's great, too funny!

I would hope that Bones prepped better than that for his comeback... He might be rusty, be he was originally coming back for the title shot against Cormier, no? Then to barely beat GSP's half talented brother... just doesn't look good to me. I'm voting Cormie all the way.

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
I'd say the Diaz/McGregor match is the least important fight. Two fighters at a catch weight out of both of their weight classes. While it would certainly be one of the most entertaining, definitely not as important as actual title fights.

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
I'd say the Diaz/McGregor match is the least important fight. Two fighters at a catch weight out of both of their weight classes. While it would certainly be one of the most entertaining, definitely not as important as actual title fights.
Agreed in terms of title fights, but we all know what's important to Dana... $$$ and the McDiaz fight will bring it.

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Agreed in terms of title fights, but we all know what's important to Dana... $$$ and the McDiaz fight will bring it.
It certainly will draw in cash. But at this point I think it's a clash of egos. And the only person that may have a bigger ego than McGregor is Dana lol. Thinking McGregor may have finally pushed his luck too far.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store