What do baby Fahakas look like? Just got mine

cjam93

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2015
I just fed him some bloodworms and he ate until he had a nice little bulge going on. I think he is going to be just fine after I treat him for IPs to be safe. Thanks for helping me feel better knowing he is in fact a fahaka. He is doing great and has a 75g all to himself right now. I plan to upgrade him in a year or so.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
OP 100% hands down has a Fahaka...

Just possibly the light color substrate along with stress of traveling coz it to look like that...

Also, would highly recommend trying to get him upgraded asap, since the larger they are, the more tricky they are to move, since you dont really want them exposed to air incase they i hale it and cant expell it again

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Nice Fahaka! God my chain store here has some fahakas at 9.99 lol I knew it was a good price since my LFS has them for 22.99 and another one at 29.99.

cjam93

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2015
Thank you! Wow that is awesome! I wish haha. I have liked them for a long time, but this is the first one I have seen in person. I wish my LFS carried more diverse fish. A few weeks ago they had a clown knife in, and that is probably the most "exotic" fish I have seen come through that store that was not a special order.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store