I bet you your clown loach isn't as big as this!

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
It sure is addictive! Don't think I'll ever stop searching for the occasional larger specimen to add, like any hobby that involves collecting/hoarding, you never really stop lol!

Have to admit that keeping such a large group makes for great viewing, when they whole group is on the move its a sight to be seen, my god do they eat though! :)
That many together must be a sight to see! Hell, I enjoy the activity of just the 11 I have. I do need to stop at some point just because my 5'x2'x2' can only handle so much lol. As it is I'll probably have to get rid of my tiger scats at some point to ease up the bio load for the loaches I have.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I just bought 15 ranging from 4-8" for $20 each. A buddy has a kid and grandkids moving in and he needed the space.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
I just bought 15 ranging from 4-8" for $20 each. A buddy has a kid and grandkids moving in and he needed the space.
About to buy 12 at 2-3" for 5$ a piece. Yours is a better deal though. I kind of like to have them this size.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
Thanks! They are great in large numbers, really shoal well together.
Can't figure out how to tag a member onto the reply, but FunWow! Has a lot more than me, love to see some footage of his (I assume it's a he!) group of 50+
yea He have a lot and i know a few members in here live next to me have a lot..50+ loaches. But your are big and fat. what are the sizes?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store