Armatus Trio added with Rays

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Little Update, both Armatus are eating well now since the move 2 weeks ago. Both seem to like the size of the new tank.......

Reactions: Toohard

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Well, been quite a while since I updated these guys. Made some changes, one committed suicide by head trauma and sold the smaller one as he was not keeping up in growth, so down to one.
He is 21-22 inches and doing great. The last pic gives you a perspectjve of his size. Tank is 48" wide and he is just a few inches short of half way. It will be 3 years in July when I get them at 2.5-3 inches.

VIDEO0180_0000059903.jpg IMAG1598.jpg IMAG1621.jpg

IMAG1600.jpg

Last edited:

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
I remember when you were first contacting the vendor getting these guys, amazing how time flies. Nice looking army. Not too many of them around that are that size.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Love it!
Keep the updates flowing!
Too cool seeing these guys big.
Good job and thanks for sharing.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
I remember when you were first contacting the vendor getting these guys, amazing how time flies. Nice looking army. Not too many of them around that are that size.
Thanks Kevin. Time does fly!

what an amazing fish Don! nice job... hope he stays strong for ya!!

Would you do it again? are you addicted to them? lol
Thanks Mike, while I love these guys, dont think I will do them again, at least right away. Want to add more fish and color to the ray setup and the Armatus definitely limits my choice of tankmates.

Love it!
Keep the updates flowing!
Too cool seeing these guys big.
Good job and thanks for sharing.
Thanks Gangster!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store