What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Pellegrini pleco
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Denver 80226
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I have a pellegrini pleco. If im not mistaken on the L number... l95? Correct me if im wrong. About 13 inches.
Pick up only. Firm on price. I am tearing apart the tank and it is the last fish available. My number is 714-310-5961
$100 firm
image.jpeg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
Thanks.i got it from snook over a year ago. Treated for parasites when i first got it. Now i just moved and im not re-setting back up the tank that he was in. So just trying to find him a good home. I know his value but i want him to find a good home asap. Hes gonna be in a 40 gallon till he is picked up sadly

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
I have a home for it in my 350g pleco community. Too bad you can't ship. Nice fish and great price

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
No shipping make me sad :(
I own two and over the last few years the cheapest I've seen one sell for is $200. Most are $225-$250. This is a true steal and like a previous poster said.....A real L95.
They and festae are my two favorite fish.:D
When they are happy and have a large enough aquarium, they will cruise around upside down and even pick off pellets off the surface. People who view them in my fishroom liken their swimming to a prehistoric shark. Yeah.....very cool. :cool:

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
Thankks guy. Sadly no shipping because i do not have the time to do so. If i did he wouldnt be so cheap. Lol
And as festae forever stated... I have seen this pleco skim the top of the water upside down to pick up food even though he eats his food at the bottom ahaha

Reactions: Desisdaddy

hiplecoman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Honolulu,Hi
wish you could ship to Hawaii. This pleco is without question non aggressive. Its so mellow. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store