Fear the Walking Dead....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Now I know what's wrong with Strand. It's getting so ridiculous that I can't even enjoy a show nowdays without that crap being put in there
Yep,that crap is really being shoved down our throats.. ..very dissapointed.

Reactions: jaws7777

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yep,that crap is really being shoved down our throats.. ..very dissapointed.
If they want it on one or two shows...fine, but now, I'm having trouble finding shows that don't do that.

Flash, Arrow, Supernatural, You Me and the Apocalyse, Lost Girl, Wynoona Earp(hints), Warehouse 13, Empire, Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Modern Family, Days of our Lives, Legends of Tomorrow. I'm sure there is more.

Supergirl is the only one I can think of right now that doesn't have it. Not sure if Doctor Who ever did it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL @Days of Our Lives....not shocked about that one but seriously this crap has gone too far.It's like a Hollywood requirement.I don't watch those shows that you listed but most of them sound like they are "kid friendly" so I can't help but wonder why would the producers want or not care if children are subjected to that kind of imagery.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
This is how they change society.....forcefull b.s. man.

I read something that the directer for the new starwars is getting pressured to put some of that in the new movie.

What about that commercial love is love with the xray machine its kn non stop all day

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I read something that the directer for the new starwars is getting pressured to put some of that in the new movie.

What about that commercial love is love with the xray machine its kn non stop all day
I'm a big Star Wars fan and all but if they bend over for that B.S. then that's where I draw the line...I have not noticed the xray commercial.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
K krichardson i agree man PC is destroying/changing every aspect of our lives.

Yeah its the one where different couples of people are behind an xray screen i get the meaning of the commercial (love is blind) but my god it was on every commercial break for a while.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The thing is I don't watch very many shows that aren't recorded with my dvr so I don't put up with many commercials.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
That crap was on all the time. Disney xd..... mhhh trying to condition them young.

Not gonna post any of it but theres papers/articles written about stuff like this. How hollywood was used to in the early days of the income tax and so on. Lol to think not too long ago it was illegal for the gov to tax our income.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Is anyone still watching this?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store