New piranha recovering nicely

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
I'm glad this site blacks my naughty words automatically. I always forget that part.

lightsout

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
Amazon
Piranhas are known to come back from the worst situations. Even big bites on the flesh from other piranha. Clean water and some salt does the trick.

bignootch

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2006
At The Antipodes
Good to know & see that your piranha is recovering well. Please keep us informed on its progress. I myself today went to Aquascape fish store and purchased a baby elongatus piranha and a baby Peruvian rhombeus piranha. They both are no more than an inch in length, they are doing well so far. I'll post pics of both in a couple of days. I want to let them get acclimated to their new tanks first. They do have some pretty awesome fish stocked at the store. Also the store location name isn't Aquascapeonline, it's something else, right now the name escapes my memory.

Reactions: Brock11

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
I also like how you added "catching piranhas". It gave me a little laugh this morning.
One of my pirayas jumped out of my 220 gal during feeding. They chew through nets. This is when you really need gloves... :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store