Venders

Comanswoodwork

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2012
Pa
Yes thats my shovelnose. Ive not had any issues with the tig yet but its my first one. I paid close to 300 for the tig from monster aquarium. the tsn was like $40 i think at their store.

Comanswoodwork

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2012
Pa
Yes thats my shovelnose. Ive not had any issues with the tig yet but its my first one. I paid close to 300 for the tig from monster aquarium. the tsn was like $40 i think at their store.

TylerW3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2016
That's not bad for either one this is the one I recently Orderd and do not belive at all its tiger but somone els had told me it takes time for it to evalv it's colors as it grows but I don't believe it really

20160503_160353.jpg

Comanswoodwork

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2012
Pa
Oh that's a correct id on that fish. Mine didn't really start showing the markings right away either and I got them at 7 inches.

TylerW3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2016
Oh that's a correct id on that fish. Mine didn't really start showing the markings right away either and I got them at 7 inches.
Did you recieve the photo of mine that I recently got that is so called tiger ? Mine is only and inch Mabe and your saying mine can possibly be the real tiger just have to wait and see?

Comanswoodwork

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2012
Pa
Did you recieve the photo of mine that I recently got that is so called tiger ? Mine is only and inch Mabe and your saying mine can possibly be the real tiger just have to wait and see?
Yeah thats a baby tiger shovelnose. Give it time. once it hits like 8 inches itll really start to show its stripes and they just get better as they get bigger.

TylerW3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2016
Yeah thats a baby tiger shovelnose. Give it time. once it hits like 8 inches itll really start to show its stripes and they just get better as they get bigger.
Not a hybrid ? Wow I would never imagined it .if he makes it that is bc he's so small it's hard to get him to eat any help on that one ? He's like an inch big

Comanswoodwork

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2012
Pa
bloodworms are always a good option. maybe real small pieces of tilapia fillets. ill post a pic of my hybrid. very different.

TylerW3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2016
Ok I will try those an great that will be helpful thanks
Also those firewood catfish are very pretty and awsome as well excuse me for not knowing the cientific name is do need to learn this hahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store