In search of smallmouth

Papabearkiller

Feeder Fish
Apr 24, 2016
Hey everyone! Does anyone sell smallmouth bass fingerlings? I'm located in OKlahoma. So far I gave not had any luck. Thanks for the help
Josh

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
You should post this in the market place. Nobody will see it here.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
+1 on wrong place haha.

hit up jonahsaquarium.com they specialize in US natives and I've had good luck getting species through them that are otherwise unavailable usually. They have LMB's posted on their website but email and ask them if they know of a place to get smallies, I'd be willing to bet they do.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Papabearkiller

Feeder Fish
Apr 24, 2016
Thanks for the info! And sorry it's the wrong spot. I'm new to the forum and it's a little difficult to navigate

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
+1 on wrong place haha.

hit up jonahsaquarium.com they specialize in US natives and I've had good luck getting species through them that are otherwise unavailable usually. They have LMB's posted on their website but email and ask them if they know of a place to get smallies, I'd be willing to bet they do.
Yup, that's a good source for natives.

Also, depending on what part of the state you're in, and whether you're willing to get a bit dirty, you could always go to your local creek or river with a seine or dipnet and see if you can collect some yourself which in my opinion is a very fun experience. I've got well over 100 native fish in my tanks, all of which I caught myself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store