What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Ultima II 10,000 Filter
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Burlington, KY 41005
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Selling this filter as I no longer need it. I got it from Big Rich several years ago when I had it running my 500. I want to buy the bigger version for my next house so want to sell this one. Still has the media and comes with the stand.

I will trade for fish as well, looking for rare plecos, eels, rays, etc.

No shipping as I don't have the means to ship something this big. You will need to come to my place to pick up as I don't have a truck to haul it.

No photos as it's in the back of the shed but the link below will show you what it looks like and all the info that you need to know.

Please don't waste my time if you aren't interested, serious members only. First come first serve unless you send me some money via PayPal or cash then I will gladly hold for you.

http://www.aquaultraviolet.com/products/filters/ultima2/10000
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
hey Jason gone fishin,
i have a spare ultima II 30,000 just sittin around, full of media and ready to go, was on my pond, and now i went with a bog type natural filter, msg me if your interested, its like new,
bigrich

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
hey Jason gone fishin,
i have a spare ultima II 30,000 just sittin around, full of media and ready to go, was on my pond, and now i went with a bog type natural filter, msg me if your interested, its like new,
bigrich
I don't need it at the moment but I will text ya when I need it to see if you still have it :)

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
I am now able to ship. The filter itself with media and the stand weighs about 65 lbs. I have a skid with a huge box I can put it in and shrink wrap it, so total weight would probably be around 80 lbs or so. I can ship Fedex or UPS only, you pay for shipping. To see what it will cost my zip is 41042.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store