180g Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
This seller lives an hour and a half a way, im only interested in a acrylic tank so if i drive all the way up there and it ends being glass it would be a waste of time. Im sure you have plenty of time on your hands but i dont, there is a reason why i posted on forums looking for feedback and opinions. Hopefully in the future your cognitive thinking will progress so you can contribute to discussions.

I ended up buying the whole setup which included a fluval fx6 for around 225, the tank ended up being acrylic got a deal call me bargain shoppa what up.
Thats just a ridiculous reply to a suggestion.

Reactions: predatorkeeper87

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
This seller lives an hour and a half a way, im only interested in a acrylic tank so if i drive all the way up there and it ends being glass it would be a waste of time. Im sure you have plenty of time on your hands but i dont, there is a reason why i posted on forums looking for feedback and opinions. Hopefully in the future your cognitive thinking will progress so you can contribute to discussions.

I ended up buying the whole setup which included a fluval fx6 for around 225, the tank ended up being acrylic got a deal call me bargain shoppa what up.
Not that this needs further discussion or Tig cannot speak for himself, but I don't think he had any negative intent there...I dont know him but based on his responses that's his joking self I think.

You got a sweet deal post pictures when you have that set up.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty

This is uncalled for all you had to do is ignore it if you got butt hurt. I get why you call yourself Scream Jr. now.....lol
@tigphish

ScreamJr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2016
This person took the time out to reply to this thread with no intentions of helping, my reply was to make sure he understands where im coming from and my thoughts of his post.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Looks too close to trolling to me. Closed. Next time either provide all the info (since no one knew you have a problem with a short drive) or just take all FB with a grain of salt and a 'thanks'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store