what breed of dog do you have

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
I have a border collie aussie mix. We had a 15 year old border collie but she had a stroke and she passed away in june 2015 :(. We adopted a border collie aussie mix puppy from a rescue. I have a picture of him as my profile picture. We got him in august 2015 and he is going to be a year old on the 30th of this month! His birthday is coming up.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
I have a border collie aussie mix. We had a 15 year old border collie but she had a stroke and she passed away in june 2015 :(. We adopted a border collie aussie mix puppy from a rescue. I have a picture of him as my profile picture. We got him in august 2015 and he is going to be a year old on the 30th of this month! His birthday is coming up.
I had a border collie/ Australian shep mix, he was a awesome dog; probably the most intelligent and obedient dog i have ever owned.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
I currently have a German short haired pointer/pitbull/Catahoula/ plott hound mix. I have a thread in the dog section with pics, if you want to see.

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
My current dog is a huge smiler, people always comment on it when they see it.
When i take my dog for hikes, people say he just squirms down the trail :D. He is a cute dog. He is also smart. I told him to go outside once and he went and just pushed the dog door flap with his nose to make the noise but he did not actually go outside :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store