Where to buy gold wolf

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
QuDodger QuDodger has an active group and doing well and recent tank upgrade and intermedius swimming in there.

Reactions: Red Aimara

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I don't think anyone knows the secret to having a group yet if there is one. I'd love to hear about your plans for them red, and an update when you get them. I've been looking since Christmas time for one.

Reactions: Red Aimara

Red Aimara

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2011
After reading DB's post I realized growing them up as a group is probably a faltering dream. LOL! I would take your adult straightaway if we were in the same country. :D

Not too sure about the growth rate but I do harbor the hope getting one or two above 12 inch mark and transfer them to the main wolves comm.

I am surprised by the ferocity of the one above - taking on 2 larger PBs and almost killing them! But will take the "peacekeeper" strategy if they fight constantly amongst themselves.

Maybe a similar sized Oscar or two in the same tank.

Mpls612

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2016
Good luck...... I tried a 6 piece group and they just kept killing off the weakest. Seperated them and several ended up Aro food.....

I have ONE left I'd LOVE to sell so if the guy that started this thread sees this, I have a gold wolf I'll sell and I frequent Minneapolis on a regular basis........
Pm me contact info please.

Red Aimara

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2011
My school is still going strong. I even added my Peacock Bass and Curupira!

View attachment 1185200

View attachment 1185201
Solid group.

Sad to say my "group" is now down to 3. Two were killed by fighting before the seller and runner had the chance to bag them separately.

As I am typing this, they are on transit to my location. Probably will be getting the in 3 to 4 hours time.

Still hoping to be able to keep them together. LOL!

Reactions: moe214 and QuDodger

QuDodger

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2013
My house.
You still got the other wolf in there? Nice to see the curu isn't hiding so much. He looks tiny in comparison to the golds lol. Everything looks good to say the least.
Yeah I still have the intermedius in there. He is easily double the size of the golds now although they seem to be catching up now. He always sits in the floating log I got for my softshell. The turtle never seems to want to bask so I think it's cool.

20160527_203724.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I got my gold wolf from Sharkaquarium but they are no longer an option.It was one of the most violently aggressive fish that I I have ever had.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store