To bad for me

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Wow sorry to hear that! I hope your wife and you recover and get back to normal day life. I had broken my ankle three times but the first was time I broke it was really bad which caused the future ankle issues. Whenever I play sports mainly basketball I wear a knee brace ( car accident tore MCL) and my ankle bracelet( this happened when I landed from getting a rebound playing basketball and landed sideways and heard my ankle snap). My fathers a doctor and I was out for 6 weeks for the ankle until a new x ray would say otherwise.

Recovery is no joke if you don't want any future issues. What you went through is intense but now you have to get better for your child.

Reactions: jaws7777

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Doing a little better now. Still have upset stomach and feel like throwing up. I have a sore throat from them sticking a tube down my throat. Still feel dizzy.

In a weak sort of fashion I'm now a borg since I have metal implants

Reactions: jaws7777

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Tomorrow makes 5 weeks

Progress- I finally was able to put my shoe on without having pain(right foot) the other day.

I've also done some practice with a walker(short bursts for a few minutes). Still don't trust crutches as I still can't put any weight on my left leg.

At this point I feel I could drive again...but we just haven't found a reason. My name is not on the rental car and the other cars(Outlander and Chevette) are buried behind the rental and relative's car.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store