Can you tell which one likes being groomed?image.jpeg

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Can you tell which one likes being groomed?View attachment 1185192
That's awesome, tough call on what to do.....I would tell the previous owners they can foot the bill if they really want him back. If they refuse they probably didn't care much about him in the 1st place. I'm sure they miss him though, normal people get attached and love their dogs like family

The bill simply shouldn't be on you for doing the right thing. it's their responsibillity

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
That's awesome, tough call on what to do.....I would tell the previous owners they can foot the bill if they really want him back. If they refuse they probably didn't care much about him in the 1st place. I'm sure they miss him though, normal people get attached and love their dogs like family

The bill simply shouldn't be on you for doing the right thing. it's their responsibillity
The other owners don't want him back and the humane society said that they wanted him to stay with us.

But to add to the story our trainers friend is the dog groomer at the first shelter he was taken to and she said that he shouldn't be taken back to the second owners.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store