My ery ery wolf.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Nice wolf. Not sure what the black spots are from. Keep an eye out especially if it's acting funny.

If your water is clean and normal and it's acting alright. Wouldn't worry. It can have spotting like that.

Make sure diet is varied and no live foods if able.

lightsout

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
Amazon
Nice wolf. Not sure what the black spots are from. Keep an eye out especially if it's acting funny.

If your water is clean and normal and it's acting alright. Wouldn't worry. It can have spotting like that.

Make sure diet is varied and no live foods if able.
Interesting, ill wait it out. Yeah I always try to change it up salmon, shrimp, cod, massivore pellets. I'm pretty strict on not overfeeding my fish though. I like my fish lean so I feed him reasonable portions daily.

Nice ery ery :) Is it going to be solo?
He's about 5-6" and has a 40b to himself, I dont really trust him with any tank mates honestly. I dont know though I may try some day and monitor him. Hes way too active right now.

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
Mine's in a 180 with Odoes and a few other Polys/cats.
He's the real peacekeeper (he MUST be fed first xD).

I seem to remember that one time he rubbed his chin on something, openned a little wound, it got like this and healed pretty quick. It is now invisible. That might be all it is, and I wouldn't worry.

Mine finally took the colors we want them for, and I had forgotten about that wound, apparently him too. :)

Nice active specimen! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store