Current Stock List 05/26/16

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
No many members have and going based on their reviews and experience. There needs to be rating for sellers including members and vendors. I base any decisions off my gut feeling and I keep hearing about Aquascape but I hear some people calling them aquascam
There used to be a "feedback" feature for buyers and sellers on the forum. It was less than perfect in my opinion and glad it's gone. I can't say much about Aquascape since I haven't bought a fish from them in about seven years (and the purchase went very well).

888fish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2008
CA
Personally, I had a great exp ordering with them 10 yrs ago. IMO, a vendor (like a product) such be based on overall reviews, most helpful reviews, but most importantly ...recent reviews. Similar to Amazon.com.

Reactions: Ihsnshaik

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Been following these threads. Ive gotten fish from them in store not online. The fact that complaints are being deleted is troubling

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Only issue i ever had was confusion over them not having a fish they said they did but thats no big deal...just a mistake.

Their website is unreliable they have pics of fish but upon check out you find they arent available which could be annoying.

Deleting reviews is a whole other issue. If this is true i would definitely take my business elsewhere in the future

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Only issue i ever had was confusion over them not having a fish they said they did but thats no big deal...just a mistake.

Their website is unreliable they have pics of fish but upon check out you find they arent available which could be annoying.

Deleting reviews is a whole other issue. If this is true i would definitely take my business elsewhere in the future
Its not just one review you know when there is a pattern of this then one needs to take that into consideration. We live in a world of word of mouth to reviews or else we would be buying blindly. Honestly I don't buy too many products online unless I've seen it in person but fish is a whole different game. Each fish is unique and has its pros and cons. I get it if they die at transport but none of these stories were about death of a fish it was sad to say sounds like a craigslist scam story where people are getting the run around trying to get their money back or fish.

Honestly this forum has been nothing but great and one of the best forums with a great community of people. I don't like how the thread was taken down and I get it they pay for their spot and all but when the forum is getting hurt by them it makes the community raged.

Jaws just go in there and ask them to reply if you go back there anytime soon lol

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Its not just one review you know when there is a pattern of this then one needs to take that into consideration. We live in a world of word of mouth to reviews or else we would be buying blindly. Honestly I don't buy too many products online unless I've seen it in person but fish is a whole different game. Each fish is unique and has its pros and cons. I get it if they die at transport but none of these stories were about death of a fish it was sad to say sounds like a craigslist scam story where people are getting the run around trying to get their money back or fish.

Honestly this forum has been nothing but great and one of the best forums with a great community of people. I don't like how the thread was taken down and I get it they pay for their spot and all but when the forum is getting hurt by them it makes the community raged.

Jaws just go in there and ask them to reply if you go back there anytime soon lol

I cant disagree with that. To be honest i would never order anything online by just clicking on buttons no matter who wetspot, COA, rapps, rehoboth aquatics.

Always do it over the phone.

But yeah i get your point. I dont put allot of weight in negative reviews cuz there are always two sides of a story but yeah when there is a pattern inguess it speaks for itself.

Reactions: mrrobxc

MHcblues119

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
Essex, New Jersey
Pedro, from a long time customer and someone who's met you multiple times. Get your business back on track. If you would like competent help In store or on the business side let me know. I'd be happy to help make aquascape the store it used to be

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
I don't like how the thread was taken down and I get it they pay for their spot and all but when the forum is getting hurt by them it makes the community raged.

For the record, MFK staff did not delete the complaint threads. Vendors have access to manage their own forums.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store