Memorial Day.

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Happy memorial day everyone. But please take the time to remember what memorial day is about, and thank your troops.

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please go right ahead and stand in front of them.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Yes, awesome image, also love the phrase.

Great weekend with family/friends but lets remember why we have the freedom we have.

Reactions: tlindsey

Brent419

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2014
Toledo OH
I kind of just looked at this picture for a while and I still don't know how to respond.. I can't find the right words to express my thanks to all the service men and women, to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and to those who have lost a son, daughter, brother, sister, father or mother in the line of duty. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten. Thank you.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Laid my father-in-law to rest yesterday. He served in the Navy in his younger days.
Hey we just laid our grandpa to rest. He served in the US Marines. I tell you what, the 21 gun salute was one of the most breathtaking events I have ever witnessed. When the flag bearer handed my grandmother the flag and said, (paraphrase) "On behalf of the President of the United States of America, we thank you for your husbands service" I lost my ****. Goosebumps on top of goosebumps, writing about it I am getting them again. Just amazing.

Thank you to all who serve/served.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store