May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Cough, sofa is facing the wrong way!-)

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Awesome tank, I like what you did the the cabinet. Very clean. Any pics of the regani?
old picture, now the poor thing looks a little beat dealing with hole in the head. That was one of the things I regret about the whole process. In the six months we went through selling a house, buying the new house and remodeling, the fish did suffer. I could not do the regular water changes and it showed. Working on it with metro treatment for a week and then it gets to go into the 300.

Reactions: jaws7777

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Cough, sofa is facing the wrong way!-)
Very nice. I'd turn the sofa around too
lol, yeah problem when you also have other hobbies... TV and home theater set up on other side that the sofa faces. With the remodel we did an open concept design so you can see the tank from every spot including the kitchen so we really get to watch the fish all the time.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Beautiful vieja. My fav along with breidohri. Now that you're setup you can give them the attention they deserve :)
Thanks, yeah when you are at the mercy of someone else because you are temporarily living at the in-laws, it makes it tough to keep up with water changes. Im glad we are in our own house and I got the fish on a water change schedule again.

spiff44

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2007
Midwest
Ah, bummer. BTW- mine still get along great.. and are always side by side. I have no idea what sex mine are.. maybe i just got a perfect combo on these two.

Reactions: DMD123
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store