Memorial Day.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
was my pleasure to serve, and thank you to all that have. and more to those that fell doing so, or had there lives drastically altered for doing so.

no 3 day weekend here. But Indy 500 today!

Reactions: Oompa Loompa

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
People tend to forget about the significance about holidays. I still don't get why we celebrate a genocide of the Native Americans for columbus day...I'm just happy he found America and not India where their original plan was lol. Our people would be like Native Americans very limited population.

We cannot give enough credit to those who have served and those who have passed protecting our land. I hope Trump doesn't ruin this country.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
in trumps case its because he does not give a rats behind about the politically correct thing to say,
might surprise you to know that allot of what he says is said in the privacy of ones home.

Reactions: FMA4ME

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Can't be worse then the other option. I fail to understand how these types of people win the nomination.
What we need is another Ronald Reagen.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
in trumps case its because he does not give a rats behind about the politically correct thing to say,
might surprise you to know that allot of what he says is said in the privacy of ones home.
That's the only thing I like about him but he lacks experience in the political world. We already had 8 years of that...we don't need 4 more

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's the only thing I like about him but he lacks experience in the political world. We already had 8 years of that...we don't need 4 more
Experience,or the lack of it is probably the least of the current potus's issues.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Laid my father-in-law to rest yesterday. He served in the Navy in his younger days.
sorry for your loss bro
Can't be worse then the other option. I fail to understand how these types of people win the nomination.
no I don't want to see the other option ! Thank god Hillary isn't runnin it!

Thanks to all that served. I thank you for your sacrifice

Reactions: xraycer

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
What we need is another Ronald Reagen.
not comparing the two but I read a few articles that claim the establishment was against Reagan and said the same crap about him that they say about Trump

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store