Lets see your Dogs: Post them up!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
not much mate theres still quite a few docked probably from before it was banned , pits are banned but I know loads of people with them they never get asked by police about them if under control.
I suppose unless the dog draws in unwanted attention like fighting with another dog or biting someone then things like docking would slip through the net , maybe vets have something to say about it but I doubt it as they only really care about your payments in most cases :rolleyes:

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Thank you.. yes love him just the way he is,, and yes docking should be banned,, i never want to go through it or put another dog through it..it just isn't worth it....my vet does not dock anymore..

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Ummm dog.jpg has not been found
9 files named "goldfish.live"
And 1 file named "cornsnake.slithering"
Has been found =/
Under folder "Hendre_loves_scaly_things.truefact"

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
My swift was involved in a nasty fight with a staffy pit on Friday night he's had to be knocked out and stitched up the poor lad he's feeling very sorry for himself , let me tell you people it's hard work breaking a shar pei and a staffy up when the red mist comes down pretty scary stuff tbh but I think if I hadn't have managed it one of them probably swift would be dead for sure :(

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Not nice I have had a similar experience with two staffies on my rottie,they did cut his face a bit but I managed to pull them off.Not an easy task,so I do know what you went through.
Hope your dog heals up quick.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks Stan he'll be OK he's a tuff little brute , I've had to split up plenty of little fights with the two shar pei I've had but this was pretty serious that staffy went red mist on us for about three minutes it seemed like ages

MC4RKiller

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2016
VA
Here are my 2 :)

Deuce and Diamond

Deuce....purebred APBT

Diamond...APBT/Am.Bully

Sorry for the crappy Iphone pics....my dogs are afraid of a real camera

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com