Negative Feedback -Aquascape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
My suggestion would be to coordinate a detailed response from the people who have had bad experiences lately. I've seen 3 threads this week, and Brock11 Brock11 had a problem earlier. Certainly do not post it in the aquascape section, they have moderation powers there.
My problem with them was basically that they wouldn't shoot me straight. If a fish isn't going to be shipped on a certain date then don't tell people it will be. If you don't know for sure when it will ship just say you don't know. I'm happy now that my fish is all healed up and is a beast. For a while there I was definitely seeing red rats! Just didn't like the lame excuses and the fact that the fish came in with a bad ammonia burn which I believe became infected. Now if the fish would have somehow died or something I would have been seeing gigantic red rats but it all worked out in the end so I'm over being angry about it! Wish you the best of luck. I hope aquascape is aware that there reputation is slipping and will actually try and repair it.

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
Aquascape is deleting negative reviews

They will not refund my order that they have not attempted to fulfill, I am going thru Paypal now to get my money back.

Aquascam should be removed since they cannot take honest negative reviews about their lack of service, if you saw my post before they deleted it then you know it was honest and accurate. If they cannot afford to see their actions in writing then perhaps they should fix their problem with how they operate versus rushing to delete a negative review..But dont worry I will post my review again and again and again on other sites until they refund my $180.
What are the details of your situation?

Preacher

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
west tennessee
I don't have a dog in this race. I mean I hate some have had a bad experience with them. What does concern me is this form is open for them to defend themselves and they have not. I have not ordered from them and will not until they make the wrongs right. It's hard enough getting what you want without someone running a scam. I know this is not the only post about them.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
No worries brother.

I hope you don't mind if I add red rats to my vocabulary. It cracked me up.
Wonder if there is something we can all do to help op out ?

lightsout

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
Amazon
It's simple. Aquascape hasnt responded because Nicole has no authority nor does the manager Mark.

It's all on Pedro, and well, Pedro is known to be away from the store for weeks at a time. This is pretty much what you get over the phone when trying to resolve an issue..nothing

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
It's simple. Aquascape hasnt responded because Nicole has no authority nor does the manager Mark.

It's all on Pedro, and well, Pedro is known to be away from the store for weeks at a time. This is pretty much what you get over the phone when trying to resolve an issue..nothing
Then who deleted the posts ? Not being a wise guy serious question

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store