Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
love to see the draft come back and give these folks that have nothing better to do, something better to do.

Reactions: jaws7777

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
love to see the draft come back and give these folks that have nothing better to do, something better to do.
Lol, good one pops. Unfortunately kids these days wouldn't go I bet. It'd be another reason to riot in the street.

Reactions: jaws7777

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I turned 18 back in the 1960's. We faced the draft with four basic choices; report for duty, leave the country, go to prison or get a deferment.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just saw on the tv news that due to a glut of meat produced by cattle ranchers in the midwest beef prices will be down ten percent ......STOCK UP ON YOUR STEAKS AND BURGERS!!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Just saw on the tv news that due to a glut of meat produced by cattle ranchers in the midwest beef prices will be down ten percent ......STOCK UP ON YOUR STEAKS AND BURGERS!!
Interesting, my wife just bought a big log of ground beef...I wonder how much she paid for it?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting, my wife just bought a big log of ground beef...I wonder how much she paid for it?
A log?.....sounds lime some meat loaf is on the horizon.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Had an off beat dream last night.

**Disclaimer: I, in no way shape or form desire or plan this. It was just a Dream...that's it!**

I was dreaming that me and some other person(unknown who he was) wanted to go to this room. After a little struggle...we made it there. Then we over heard Trump talking downstairs. It turns out Him and Hillary were going to hold a debate in this room. We heard footsteps. We looked around and noticed the room was messy(from kids). So, we pretended to be a cleanup crew. Hillary showed up and went nuts on us being there. In her normal screaming fashion, she got in my face. We struggled, somehow I accidentally killed her. I was like, "oh my goodness... I just killed Hillary". We heard more footsteps. I quickly put sunglasses on her and propped her up holding her blackberry.

It turned out to be one of her aides. She asked what was going on. We were, "sshhh, she's checking her emails". A few minutes later the aide posed next to Hillary as we took pictures. My and the other guy started trying to figure out how to get out of there...but the dream ended.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store