Just How 'Monster' Are You Ready To Be?

Hoplo

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2011
New Zealand
Now that seems like an amazing thing to do, wish you best of luck if you do, would be really fun.

That is cool.. They look like they're just sitting on a hillside in New Zealand or something.
doesn't look anything like the hills around me, far to nice looking for that. :p

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
We put the plan in the trash heap. For those that don't know, I had a little incident in March that put me in multiple surgeries to fix a double ulcer and perform 2 angioplasties. Besides the medical costs, my wife doesn't want me under the strain of running another commercial hatchery.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
We put the plan in the trash heap. For those that don't know, I had a little incident in March that put me in multiple surgeries to fix a double ulcer and perform 2 angioplasties. Besides the medical costs, my wife doesn't want me under the strain of running another commercial hatchery.

Sorry to hear that, but your health is more important.

Reactions: Oddball

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
What happened? Did you get attacked by a fish? Sorry to hear that.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Whoa sorry to hear!! Yeah, that's a lot to take on now, here's to a speedy recovery! :)

Reactions: Oddball
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store