FS | 300g. Acrylic Aquarium (Wide Footprint!) - PU - So. Cal. | $750 | Huntington Beach | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
trade for 3 nile perch and 3 datnoids?

cuervochan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2012
WC
Hi Shaun. My name is Chuck. I'm very interested in the tank and not here to waste your time. Please call or text me at (626)four seven five-5543. Thanks in advance.

Chuck

coycoy

Candiru
Jun 25, 2011
California
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
300g. Acrylic Aquarium (Wide Footprint!) - PU - So. Cal.
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Huntington Beach
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I've decided against setting up this tank so regrettably it's now for sale. Please read carefully AND do not contact me if you're not a serious buyer! I'm done dealing with flakes and tire kickers.

72"L x 36" W x 27"H (36" from front to back....Wide footprint!) Thick 3/4" US Cell-Cast acrylic.... Overbuilt! 8" external overflow so the total length of the tank is 80". Uni-body top brace construction (single sheet of acrylic) so the external overflow is fixed to the overall tank and will never separate from the body of the tank. Black acrylic side panel, back panel is wrapped with black giving the appearance of a black back. (This originally was a peninsula style tank). 3 (three) very large (18"x28") openings on top. Thick 3/4" lid for overflow only to reduce noise.... No other lids included. Will include a metal light rail/canopy free of charge.

**only blemish is there is a 3/4" small crack in the top left corner of the top brace... The metal canopy was dropped on the corner by accident and cracked the corner. DOES NOT affect the integrity of the tank at all!)

In very good condition with no major scratches! Acrylic is very clear! Pickup only in Huntington Beach, CA. Price is $750.

Not in a hurry to sell so don't think you'll haggle with me on price. Lots of lowballers on this site now so if you have intentions of doing it, go .... yourself.​
Shipping method:
Other
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

View attachment 1185641

View attachment 1185642

I am interested with ur setup pls call or text me asap
+1 (626) 375-1600, thanks

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
Bump for an awesome tank. wish I was really interested. but if I was I would buy it in a heart beat. GLWS Bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store