360G Almost Cube

wcgunns

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2010
DFW, Texas
Been really busy with work and school. Resealed the 75g that I'm using for the sump and just need to put everything together and do a few more things to the plumbing. I'll get it up and running in July hopefully.

Brent Mohar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2016
That's a beautiful tank. i live in S. Texas and could and my land has a stream. Lots of fish. Catfish, Large mouth bass, and Bluegill/Sunfish/Perch. I'm not usre of what the various species are specifically, and I suspect there is interbreeding. There is a lot of variation. Some are quite large and beautiful.

I've never shipped fish before, but willing to try.... email me at bfm600@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss further. Attached is the pool they all live in.

goats 010.JPG

Reactions: Frank Castle

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
I've been busy with life and no time to finish the tank. I finally got some rock and just need to figure out how to get the driftwood in the aquarium. Hopefully I'll have it running this next week while I'm off work. I'm filling in the gaps of the rockwith a sand/gravel mixture.

Everthing looks great. I am looking foward to seeing how this looks once you fill it with sand.

wcgunns

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2010
DFW, Texas
I've got one last thing to do on the plumbing and my finishing it this Friday. A buddy is coming over to help me shape a piece of 1.5" flex pvc. They are flexible but not so much in tight areas. My plan with the drift wood didn't workout as planned but I found an awesome piece today while fishing with my son. It's approximately 2'x4'. I might have to trim it down a little to get it in the aquarium. Hopefully it will be full of water this weekend.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Stone Like Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Did you get it filled? Looking foward to updates! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store