FS | 8" Splitbar/4 bar Datnoid and 8" symmetrical 4 bar Datnoid | $80 | South Los Angeles | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy4LifeNYP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
8" Splitbar/4 bar Datnoid and 8" symmetrical 4 bar Datnoid
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
South Los Angeles
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I have 2 Dat for sale. Both off live food eating smelt or massivores.

8" split bar/4 bar. Fat and healthy. $80

8" symmetrical 4 bar. Stable bars. Fat & healthy. $80

Either buy separate or all together. $150 altogether. If you buy both I will throw in a 9" peacock bass for free. Or you can buy my peacock bass for $40 by itself. Peacock bass eating smelt or massivores.

Cash only! Firm price. No trades ATM. TOO MANY FISH! Lol. View attachment 1185660 View attachment 1185662 View attachment 1185663 image.jpg View attachment 1185660 View attachment 1185662 View attachment 1185663 image.jpg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cowboy4LifeNYP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
Symmetrical 4 bar was sold just now. Only the 8" Splitbar/4 bar available for $80. If you buy the Datnoid, you can get the 9" peacock bass for $20. So $100 for both. Or if you just want the peacock bass it's $40.

deejayjaym

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2016
Symmetrical 4 bar was sold just now. Only the 8" Splitbar/4 bar available for $80. If you buy the Datnoid, you can get the 9" peacock bass for $20. So $100 for both. Or if you just want the peacock bass it's $40.
Don' buy fish from this guy StanDaman. i just bought a fish from him earlier today and he sold me a datnoid that can't even swim. the left fin was all tore up. i have a video of the fish i bought from him.

Reactions: JustMFKhere213

deejayjaym

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2016
you suppose to be a teacher you said....or a swindler. Beware of him. i contacted him but he never replied back. StanDaMan you are a liar and a thief.....

Cowboy4LifeNYP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
Slandering my name... Really? I will text you back. Never thought to consider that something could've happened to where I couldn't get to you right away...

Cowboy4LifeNYP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
I've sold fish on here and have never received any bad reviews. And FYI fins can be repaired. I don't know what could have happen to it while it was in your possession, which is why before you buy anything you are suppose to check everything before you hand money to the person. I didn't force you to buy him and if you felt some skeptical about the transaction, something should have been stated right then and there.

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
Deejay?
Was the fish like that in Stan's tank?

Reactions: House 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com