Dustin's fish tanks

Greenspot

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 24, 2008
Australia
What up fish tank people!
I am in love with this guy! Love his YouTube channel.
Just a little story on how I found him.
I was interested in this guys tank on my local buy swap sell, I missed out on the tank but we had a neat chat all things fish tanks, anyway he introduced me to joely, (king of diy) and while I was watching a few of his videos I can across the one of joey and Dustin discussing Joeys top 5 fish. Anyho, he's a good looking guy so gave his videos a watch. Love him!
I am going to dirt my tank! I'm just getting back into fish after a 5yr absence due to babies, I have my heart set on a 6ft tank, planted. We are just at the saving stage now. In the middle of renovating a house so it's not happening fast. But is happening! So yeah, I want to grow some neat plants.
Later!

Reactions: Lawlboom

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I CANT TAKE THE fluctuation OF his VOICE IN ALL HIS videos.

but the man knows his plants and cory cats lol.

Reactions: convict360

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
I watch his channel sometimes and will admit that he knows his stuff. However, I can't watch much because I can't take listening to a 30 something year old guy talk like he's a teen hipster surfer. It is a lot of times just too much for me.

Now, Joey on the other hand, I rarely miss his videos on the first day they're posted.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I watch his channel sometimes and will admit that he knows his stuff. However, I can't watch much because I can't take listening to a 30 something year old guy talk like he's a teen hipster surfer. It is a lot of times just too much for me.

Now, Joey on the other hand, I rarely miss his videos on the first day they're posted.
Joey I like his DIY ideas and have used them...but I can't take his trail off when he talks...it takes him 20 minutes to get through one thought lol.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
seen a couple of this guys video's, fair play to him for getting info out there to people; didn't really feel the need to return for more of the hipster teen act stuff though lol. Harmless, but not for me

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Joey I like his DIY ideas and have used them...but I can't take his trail off when he talks...it takes him 20 minutes to get through one thought lol.
I agree with this, he can run on quite often but I always find his videos to be very informative.

seen a couple of this guys video's, fair play to him for getting info out there to people; didn't really feel the need to return for more of the hipster teen act stuff though lol. Harmless, but not for me
Exactly my thoughts. I really like the info he gives but often can't take the way he talks. He's got a good channel but I think it would jump in popularity if he could revamp the way he talks to sound more his age. Lol. I will usually only watch one of his videos if he is going over something specific that I want to learn about.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Personally don't like dustin fish tanks. Feel he doesn't know as much as he comes across and what he does know he picked up in the last year or so. His fan base I'm guessing is mostly teenagers as you can tell from other YouTube videos who watches him. Good on him for making his business and the success he has in the hobby but I feel if I was to actually meet him I'd punch him in the face because of his attitude

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Personally don't like dustin fish tanks. Feel he doesn't know as much as he comes across and what he does know he picked up in the last year or so. His fan base I'm guessing is mostly teenagers as you can tell from other YouTube videos who watches him. Good on him for making his business and the success he has in the hobby but I feel if I was to actually meet him I'd punch him in the face because of his attitude
Lol, I don't know if I'd go that far.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
What i find hilarious is theres so many people on youtube with fish channels/videos that try to mimic his voice and its just anyoing......you cant copy dustin dude legit

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
What i find hilarious is theres so many people on youtube with fish channels/videos that try to mimic his voice and its just anyoing......you cant copy dustin dude legit
well you can...but why anyone wants to sound like that is beyond me haha. We should start an MFK youtube channel and make fun of everyone else lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store