BREAKING...400 Pound Gorilla Killed after Mandhandling Child!!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Wish they would all hold their breaths for a little long than the human body can handle

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
They should have really thrown the mother into the enclosure and when the gorilla went after her they could have saved the kid.

I get that mistakes happen but come on...that kid did not set a world land speed record getting into that enclosure...that woman was probably on her cell phone or something ridiculous and lost track of her child.

Jeff Corwin put it the best-
"zoos aren't your babysitters, put down the phone, the selfie stick and connect with your child instead".

Same stupid thing happened here in Pittsburgh...mom dropped her freakin' kid over the railing of a wild dog enclosure and the wild dogs did what wild dogs do...attacked an easy meal. Zoo officials killed all 12 dogs...for what? Being wild animals? Makes me sick...those animals didn't get out and go on a killing spree...that mother killed her kid...and nature suffered.
Wtf?

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Tough to argue either side of this. 50/50 liability split? Mother never should have let it happen, but safety measures should be in place for accidents. One of those tragedy things, mother definitely has contributory negligence here, how much though, who knows. Msg to any business though, not to mention one that can be hazardous, dummy proof the crap out of everything, otherwise some idiot will find a way to let something happen and sue you anyway. Can't blame the kid for doing what kids do, which is the primary reason the zoo should have some responsibility, because accidents happen regardless of parents negligence when it comes to kids, and therefore safety measures gotta be there in absense of common sense.

Side note, if my kid fell in there and wasn't hurt, I wouldn't sue, great story and good nickname for the little guy. If my kid was hurt, I'd sue if they didn't pay the medical bills and associated costs, but I bet the business would hopefully voluntarily pay those, unless my kid was really traumatized I wouldn't go for any pain and suffering. That's what insurance is there for, to settle for things that are necessary. It's the ones that sue when there are no actual damages that unfortunately ruin things for everyone else. I hope we hear more about what happens in that respect.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I guess they self identify with the dead ape.
So i just turned the radio on in my car and not 5 min in the talking head says "well if was a white guy in a business suit they wouldnt have shot him"

Wtf ! Man

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So i just turned the radio on in my car and not 5 min in the talking head says "well if was a white guy in a business suit they wouldnt have shot him"

Wtf ! Man
See what I mean?....here is my favorite that I read earlier,"that gorilla was black,unarmed,and seventeen!"......the imbecile who posted that cannot be serious!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
See what I mean?....here is my favorite that I read earlier,"that gorilla was black,unarmed,and seventeen!"......the imbecile who posted that cannot be serious!
Sickening.

I listen to 770 allot and hate the afternoon show. Curtis and kubi.....this idiot tries to make the gorilla story some how into a racial story

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Sickening.

I listen to 770 allot and hate the afternoon show. Curtis and kubi.....this idiot tries to make the gorilla story some how into a racial story

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Sickening.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store