The story of how I got to where I am today. Part 2

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
Do convicts add much bioload? I want a fish that I can breed easier than the Angels. I don't want to do it for the money, but for the experience.
Cons are just like any other cichlid that size. Not too bad in terms of bio load. Super easy to breed and they breed like rabbits.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
I heard Angel's don't do much to the bioload. I planning on having 6 in total. If the Convicts act up the Angels will gang up on them.
Cons will destroy Angels. A breeding pair of cons will create havoc. They will protect there fry and territory with their lives.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I assume that since Convicts won't do much on my bioload then Firemouths are even lighter on it. Would a total of 6 Firemouths do much to the bioload? Like I said, I'm going to get a 75g sump so I can fit more bio-media and to add more water volume to dilute the nitrates.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
May I ask how old you are? You type this up like you're 18-19 but I think I recall you saying in another thread that you were to young to get kicked out? You seem like a smart kid from where I am.

Also, this:
That's you it seems from this story. He's not very cool when he plays my xbox on the weekend more than I do (He plays more than me because he won't let me on)
For my third birthday my dad convinced my mum to buy me a nintendo64... I don't think I even played it until I started school. My little brother got the same thing but with the original xbox. And my sister with the 3ds. Don't worry, its what dads do, the cool ones anyway. :D

Post Script: I don't actually expect you to post your age, its a rhetorical question. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store