Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Blast from the past....

Last time I watched this movie was over 40 years ago

It's about the sun going crazy and wiping out nearly all the population. This video is not clear but I was able to watch the whole thing. I noticed at least 2 bloopers in it.

I didn't know the name but always remembered the basic plot(as described).

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Anyone catch X-men yet? Heard it's not doing too well.
Just saw it tonight. A bit cheesier than the previous two, but given it's set in the 80's I found this charmingly acceptable. Had some deeper moments than the previous one, calling back to First Class. Overall not bad, the after credits scene for the next one has me hyped though.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh I can't wait for this one.
download.jpg

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
On the last movie I posted(from the 70's). Here were the bloopers:

A kid on it kept referring to alternators as generators, which which were phased out in the 50's and early 60's...and were not used at all in cars from the 70's.

Second was they found a girl/mother who wasn't talking. So, they named her Ann. A few minutes later the other girl(that named her) referred to her as Jenny in a thought. Later in the movie when she(Ann) first started talking, they asked her her name. She said it was Jenny.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Here is a movie recomendation for those of you who have Netflix;SEAL TEAM 8,Behind Enemy Lines.
Lately there seems to be a glut of pretty lame movies on The Flix but this one was pretty good...granted it's no Act of Valor or Zero Dark Thirty and Tom Sizemore is about the only actor in the film that I recognize from other works but the acting,action and special effects were all well executed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store