Got some marbles...hopefully they're minis.

sebarau

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Malaysia
I saw quite a fair share of wc marbles in the last 10 years or so, most them seems to be small initially or mini if that the terms nowadays, they will eventually grow if you provide them space and good food.

Reactions: mrrobxc

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Neither of those I would consider "royal" marbles. Look like regular marbles to me. Usually sellers will attach royal or grade aaaaaa to command a higher price. The ray in my profile pic was sold to me as a royal marble.

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Leave the lights off for a few days. Don't be pushy with food either. You mentioned sliding food under the female. I wouldn't do that. She will eat when she is ready. The more you pick and poke, the more stress.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Leave the lights off for a few days. Don't be pushy with food either. You mentioned sliding food under the female. I wouldn't do that. She will eat when she is ready. The more you pick and poke, the more stress.
Thank you for the tip. I'll keep it dark and just drop in worms. The ones left over from last night have all been eaten.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I don't know. Aquanero Aquanero or Charney Charney would know.
I use prazi powder. The instructions differ by preparation. Comes down to concentration.

Good looking pair. I don't think they look like minis that being said I am a novice at telling. If she has had young that would be am arguemeant for a mini though

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Update.

The marbles are active feeders and are out a lot more. They are much more personable than my hystrix.

Can anyone confirm if they think mine may be the minis?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store