2nd Annual MFK BeerBQ - August 21 - Somerville,NJ (updated)

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Na I'm gonna pass. Im slowly getting out of fish keeping and hanging with you guys will only start the Fire up again Which I don't want Lol
WhAT?? where am i putting this albino clown knife ive been growing out for you for a year!!!

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
I'm a sucker for the cheeks and jowls Oddball Oddball . We jersey boys will be sure to make it proper! It's a gaurenteed good time.
"Jersey Boys", eh? We'll see about that. Beverly and I hail from Clifton.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
why do all you okes (guys) have to be in the US...... :(

plane tickets are kinda expensive and as a 14 yr old i don't really want to go alone in the states and with only a 75 and 5 gal tanks i dont really have much to offer anyways apart from my braai (afrikaans for grill or whatever you call it) skills.

I hope you guys enjoy the event :D

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Na I'm gonna pass. Im slowly getting out of fish keeping and hanging with you guys will only start the Fire up again Which I don't want Lol
that will be a sad day

We're up for that. We're also looking forward to Bruno's Pizza and anything to do with real bagels and taylor ham (it's not available in the south).
I think most of the country doesn't know what it is missing when it comes to taylor ham

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
take a vacation day ...lol... but seriously, we have people coming in from alabama and DC so think it is to late to move it.
Tempting...

what are the update list..who's going?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store