Breaking:Shooting at Munich Shopping Mall

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
well at least we can agree,,, just another nutjob. world has no shortage of those. no mater what country you live in.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Current state of investigations is that he wasn't a Terrorist (Muslim or far right) after all.. seems to have been more of an individual shooting spree although they haven'f found out why.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Current state of investigations is that he wasn't a Terrorist (Muslim or far right) after all.. seems to have been more of an individual shooting spree although they haven'f found out why.
I'm guessing someone got to him,got into his head and persuaded him to carry out the shootings.

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
German news report that he was undergoing psychiatric treatment for depression and still lived with his parents. His room was full of reports and books on shooting sprees. He took his own life after police approached him. The first time they approached him he escaped and killed a few more. The second time he turned his 9mm on himself.

My thoughts are with the victims' families and the survivors.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I don't know borg,the guy is an Iranian.
The two stories on him isn't matching. One side said he hates people coming to Germany... even went as far as saying he was on the far right(then again America's media loves saying that here). They are also saying he was a lone wolf with no ties to any one.

The other side says he said alliau alkbar... which suggest terrorist ties

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The two stories on him isn't matching. One side said he hates people coming to Germany... even went as far as saying he was on the far right(then again America's media loves saying that here). They are also saying he was a lone wolf with no ties to any one.

The other side says he said alliau alkbar... which suggest terrorist ties
They do seem to be all over the place with information on this guy.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
One thing is for certain in this story even a country with some of the tightest gun control can have issues. Media says they are investigating this fellows history. My self I lean toward some kind of ties to an Islamic group. Has to be with all the refugees Germany let in. There is no way of knowing who came in with them. Germany has had its share of issues with their recent imagrents just kept it quiet.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
There was another attack a few hours ago by a guy with a machete.. apparently happened after an argument and was not planned, though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store