Does Active Juvenile Polypterus = Active Adult??

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY
well he checked the food out for a bit - little bits of shrimp, massivore, but didn't eat anything yet. Turned the lights out early for the night. I know the not eating is normal from the stress of a new tank, but since he's so skinny I know my window is smaller than usual...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Nice save. Polys are tough, my little congi didnt eat for almost 3 weeks in the beginning

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
damn, my sen ate 5 minutes after I put her in the tank and never stopped. Unfortunately it looks like this Lap has already gone 3 weeks or more without eating
I picked up a lap about a month ago that was in similar condition and it pulled through. Just needs to get aclimated and it should be ok.... oh by the way i was totally freaked out too

Reactions: Polyaddict86

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY
I picked up a lap about a month ago that was in similar condition and it pulled through. Just needs to get aclimated and it should be ok.... oh by the way i was totally freaked out too
That actually makes me feel a lot better, thanks. good to know they can handle it, and to know I'm not the only one getting freaked out haha. Thanks. My little guy has eaten like 2 little bites today, so I'm very optimistic

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store