Just a thought before you purchase a silver arowana...

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
The sticky has plenty of proof. You just have to actually read it. It was made by people with years of experience with many fish in consideration.

Some of us have been keeping these fish for over 15 years like myself and some for over 30. Some like myself have and do own stores and imorts aswell.

So to say I am just pulling random unsubstantiated claims out of my backside is rather childish and uneducated. You have no knowledge of me nor what I have done. I can post lots of info and proofs of myself and accomplishments but with your vast knowledge of the fish I feel I would just be wasting my time.

Follow the stickies, they have been made that way with great factual info. They have been that way for years for a reason.

Reactions: arowanaman85

arowanaman85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2016
Vandergrift, PA
No would love to read it pictures would be great too :) Which sticky did u want me to read?

arowanaman85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2016
Vandergrift, PA
That's pretty awesome u have a store. Commendable u can own a lfs and still have interest in posting on mfk

arowanaman85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2016
Vandergrift, PA
I lost one under similar conditions. Why I posted this.

Last edited:

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
That's pretty awesome u have a store. Commendable u can own a lfs and still have interest in posting on mfk
Lots of people with lfs are on here... That's like saying the vendors should just sell locally and not share their valued information. Some people are ichthyologist and come here as well. We all have a passion for fish, to different extents and for different reasons but I don't think there's any reason not to post on spare time if that's what one desires. Many different kinds of people on here, doesn't mean we can't come together to talk about and share our passion...

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
That's great so what is this hostility about?
No hostility, I was just sharing, you seemed like you didn't know and you asked how he has interest in posting, a lot of us share the same passion is all, you make time for what you like, sorry if I came off harsh

arowanaman85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2016
Vandergrift, PA
No hostility, I was just sharing, you seemed like you didn't know and you asked how he has interest in posting, a lot of us share the same passion is all, you make time for what you like, sorry if I came off harsh
No worries appreciate the insight!

Reactions: moe214
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store