Updated poly pics.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I have to use a bucket to take water out right now cause my AC is blocking the window I'd usually stick siphon out of, and I have to fill it up with the bucket because the pressure on my sink is messed up so can't regulate temp.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I have to use a bucket to take water out right now cause my AC is blocking the window I'd usually stick siphon out of, and I have to fill it up with the bucket because the pressure on my sink is messed up so can't regulate temp.
You could try a long garden hose from a sink thats farther away.

Vettech716

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2016
Illinois
Usually I have help but my other half was working. Im hoping to have these guys big enough to go in with Queen B and Lamar in the next few months so this tank wont be an issue. No sense in spending money to get a hose when I wont use it for long.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
You could try a long garden hose from a sink thats farther away.
I was actually going to try to fix my sink, my uncle does construction and I was talking to him. Not sure how the hose would work as far as being connected to the sink, the only other sink would be downstairs in the kitchen don't think that'd work due to the fosset

Vettech716

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2016
Illinois
Mines attached to the laundry sink in my basement. But unfortunately the way my house is set up it has to go up stairs around a wall down a hall.. just barely makes it to the tank that my big guys are in. If i hadnt screwed up my elbow none of this would even be an issue.

Reactions: moe214
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store