The Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I like what I see and I don't like what I didn't see.....

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
Man I can't wait hate how long they make us wait for it
That guy has a tiger oh man instense

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yep, the Tiger is in the comics...it might have been spoiled in the past threads...I didn't want to mention that it would most likely show up very soon for those that didn't see the spoiler.

And... Krich, of course they are going to hide those involved with Negan's lineup.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
And... Krich, of course they are going to hide those involved with Negan's lineup.
I should have been more clear in my post but I was referring to one particular character whom I did not see in any of the scenes.I hope that I am wrong but it inclines me to believe that Negan killed him....

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
I should have been more clear in my post but I was referring to one particular character whom I did not see in any of the scenes.I hope that I am wrong but it inclines me to believe that Negan killed him....
Maybe your right but what if they did that so people automatically assumed it was him lol and show up later on the show idk just a thought, this show has really tricked me few times specially when I thought Glenn had died

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Maybe your right but what if they did that so people automatically assumed it was him lol and show up later on the show idk just a thought, this show has really tricked me few times specially when I thought Glenn had died
That is definitely a possiblity and it's all part of the fun of watching trailers and previews.I don't mind a good swerve,lol. BTW,how did you know which character I was referring to?

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
That is definitely a possiblity and it's all part of the fun of watching trailers and previews.I don't mind a good swerve,lol. BTW,how did you know which character I was referring to?
Yah I hear you! Keeps it exciting lol
Tbh with you I wasn't sure which one exactly but I was thinking Carl but bc I didn't see him in the trailer. Who were you talking about ? Lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store