Imperial Line Festae

Status
Not open for further replies.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Looks very pedestrian. Long beakkkkkk
Well for one you seem blind and that's ok buy beak faced ,sloped head Bar less festae.
I don't need to explain the difference. Ignorance is bliss. Stay blind.
Thanks Bless one great points!
You do that fantastic fin guppy fin petsmart shopper.
Don't forget your coupons!lol.
Well to each is there own Pet smart people complain about lineage because they buy petsmart quality.
Thanks for looking , Imperial Line is two unrelated parents. Anyhow thanks for stopping by. To the supporters thank you.
You guys want to know what Imperial Line is.
It's a collaborative effort of Wccu! Umbeeking,myself , David Marinello efforts development of a strain that now haa newly introduced wild blood.
what is happening around here?!!!
Is that another strain name? Or You are so more than god that you made aquarium kept fish turned into wild blood now.
Sitting on top of the world looking down. You and your wuuc friends. You think you are aLLL that..

::: 10,000 people got Festaes. Then a few of them yell out "I have the best Festae"! I name it "Imperial Festae, !! With this line, the rest will have long beaks and everything messed up! Yeah!!

Dude your fish is 1 out of 100,000.

Relax

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberman

oriqua

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2010
Firey PHOENIX
But what's your ultimate goal for this line what differences are you aiming for over a normal festae
Well want to share with the hobby ,some traits that are desirable. Tall bodied, full bars and nice coloring. If people want they buy if not have a nice day.

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
Ok, I am sure if these traits are noticeable and the festae look different people will buy them, imo and this is only my opinion I think it will be quite hard to improve the look of festae there already one of the best looking cichlids out there but I do think they lack a bit in personality. A festae with amp like attitude, that I would be interested in.

lunsforj

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2009
corvallis, OR
People will always experiment with everything they have dominion over. Just because festae are incredibly beautiful as a natural species, does not make them immune. There will always be people that will promote their line, and its up to individual fish keepers as to what their value is. For me, I've always wanted as close to wild caught as possible.

Reactions: Stanzzzz7

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
People will always experiment with everything they have dominion over. Just because festae are incredibly beautiful as a natural species, does not make them immune. There will always be people that will promote their line, and its up to individual fish keepers as to what their value is. For me, I've always wanted as close to wild caught as possible.
Completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store