KEEPING YOUR FAVORITE FISH

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Man it seems like the threads on this board never stay on topic. This was supposed to be a thread for the people who are truly keeping their favorite species of fish to share, but it seems like almost all post are about fish people cant keep or maybe their favorite current fish. Now its a debate about how large a certain fish get. This board already has lots of post about fish people would keep if they could, I was hoping for a photo thread of people who really are keeping the fish they would most like to keep over any other fish. Guess it was wishful thinking :(.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Man it seems like the threads on this board never stay on topic. This was supposed to be a thread for the people who are truly keeping their favorite species of fish to share, but it seems like almost all post are about fish people cant keep or maybe their favorite current fish. Now its a debate about how large a certain fish get. This board already has lots of post about fish people would keep if they could, I was hoping for a photo thread of people who really are keeping the fish they would most like to keep over any other fish. Guess it was wishful thinking :(.
I can't keep my favorite fish lol so that's all I had to contribute.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
I can't keep my favorite fish lol so that's all I had to contribute.
If you're not keeping your favorite fish you didn't really have to contribute to this thread. But it's no big deal. I'm just happy I'm keeping what I really want and not just what I can.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
If you're not keeping your favorite fish you didn't really have to contribute to this thread. But it's no big deal. I'm just happy I'm keeping what I really want and not just what I can.
haha damn I forgot this wasn't an open forum, forgive me.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
haha damn I forgot this wasn't an open forum, forgive me.
Yes it is a open forum but this was a thread for a specific topic, to see how many people are actually keeping their favorite fish. Not to see who can't keep their favorite fish whats so hard to understand about that. I honestly think the board is so slow people just post on any topic. I was really interested to see how many people were actually keeping their favorites which is the highlight of any hobby. Not to hear stories about why someone can never keep their fav or what they have to keep instead. That's the exact opposite of the info i was looking for.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store