Got tempted by the Wolf's devil!

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
How big is he? They need time to settle in. It can take months for them to settle and eat in front of you.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
How big is he? They need time to settle in. It can take months for them to settle and eat in front of you.
+1 took my curupira probably 5+ minutes maths to eat and swim around infront of me now I can pet him if I want, I only do it during water changes lol but rarely during those I've probably only done it 3 times

Red Aimara

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2011
At this size, give it some time to settle in. That's definitely an Aimara, nice tones. :)

Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
If you paid a red wolf price tag then that's a great deal. Nice Aimara.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
If you paid a red wolf price tag then that's a great deal. Nice Aimara.
At first I thought he meant the red tapajos variant lol I was gonna say lucky, but still lucky if he paid so low for it

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Don't look like the red variant but will see when gets bigger.

Reactions: Red Aimara

peter predtank

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
peterborough ontario
nice little devil you got there :p
i just got two from a store in Toronto as well , i wonder if they could be from the same place ? as they had a few more as well :D only thing is when i asked the guy what country in South America they came from he said they were from Columbia .

so in and effort to find out what variant they could be , i asked Oliver from Below Water .
he has or had some at the time that were from Suriname . also told me there were red blue and black variants but... he said there were none in Columbia o_O so im not sure if mine really did come from Columbia or not ? the guy at the store i bought them from was sure they were . anyway i had mine together but they were shredding each others fins so i had to separate them . does anyone have any links to pictures of the different variants showing the color differences ?

edit .. i should note that mine change in color or shade considerably going from very light colored like yours here when on a light colored bottom (sand) to very dark color when on or near the drift wood

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store