Breaking:Shooting at Munich Shopping Mall

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
....and make no mistake about it,ISIS is all over this one.French authorities have recovered a "hit list" of Catholic churches and the one recently attacked was probably first on the list.
You'd think isis would be smarter than that...they should bone up on their history...the catholics have no issue cleansing those who would appose them haha.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Havent been on much latley but where are all the "its a peaceful religion" people.

Do you ever listen to Michael savage ?
The savages beheaded the priest....and to predatorkeeper,they don't seem to care much about history if it is not their own.ISIS has been destroying centuries old non Islamic religious structures and monuments left and right.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
You'd think isis would be smarter than that...they should bone up on their history...the catholics have no issue cleansing those who would appose them haha.
This is only partly correct. Most of the major religions have gone through tremendous reforms... yes catholics were responsible for a number of atrocities but how long ago ? We have come a long way....these savages are still living in the past.

Reactions: celebrist

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
This is only partly correct. Most of the major religions have gone through tremendous reforms... yes catholics were responsible for a number of atrocities but how long ago ? We have come a long way....these savages are still living in the past.
joking, brother. it was a joke lol. All major religions are barbaric as far as I'm concerned lol. But yes their form is by far the most pointlessly barbaric.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I find Pastafarianism to be rather peaceful.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
uhh, yes I do, esp home made ravioli

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
uhh, yes I do, esp home made ravioli
.....and there I was a short while ago in the kitchen eyeballing a can of Chef Boyardee.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store