FLY RIVER TURTLE WITH ROSELINE SHARK

BITE

Feeder Fish
Jul 26, 2016
Hi guys... Not new on this forum, but just couldnt find out my old Name and pasword...

I just got a baby FRT, about 2 1/2 inches... its growing nice and healty... rigth now it lives in a 20 gal aquarium, but already planning its new home... it will be a 8 x 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 ft aquarium with aragonite sand, some crushed coral and some driftwood...

will add some fish mates for my FRT, maybe some rainbow fishes wich live in the same area than FRT and was thinking in some Sahyadria denisonii
(Denison barb, red-line torpedo barb, or roseline shark) wich use to school nice...

must fish can adapt to diferent water parameters, do you think roselines do well in the FRT water parameters..??

bests

Rick

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Hi guys... Not new on this forum, but just couldnt find out my old Name and pasword...

I just got a baby FRT, about 2 1/2 inches... its growing nice and healty... rigth now it lives in a 20 gal aquarium, but already planning its new home... it will be a 8 x 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 ft aquarium with aragonite sand, some crushed coral and some driftwood...

will add some fish mates for my FRT, maybe some rainbow fishes wich live in the same area than FRT and was thinking in some Sahyadria denisonii
(Denison barb, red-line torpedo barb, or roseline shark) wich use to school nice...

must fish can adapt to diferent water parameters, do you think roselines do well in the FRT water parameters..??

bests

Rick
lol doesn't matter, that turtle will eat anything you put in there, possibly even other turtles.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store