New poly(s) sort of

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I dont know if I would call it an addiction, more of an itch that needs to be scratched. And some are really itchy...
The itch that don't go away. Need more polys!

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hahahah yes its def an itch, i made list awhile back and slowly pick up whats on it. I dont know why but i like to spread it out kind of enjoy the whole "new fish" thing when i buy 1 or 2

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
So did toyin get back to you for another poly? Hope he will just give you a store credit so you can just use that to get another congi instead of a refund.

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
That'd be awesome if Toyin is able to send you another congi or a substitute (ansorgii, lol). It sux to have a fish u want so bad floating upside down in the bag.

Weird how the faranah was came to u perfect.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Last time with the one that got lost in the mail, didnt Toyin offer to send another out if it came DOA? I know its not his fault when those things happen but that one had cost you lots of time and meds when really it wasnt your fault either. Did he do anything about that? I remember when Wet Spot sent you the deformed moke they made good and sent you a replacement. Same with another MFK member whom they completely sent the wrong type of poly to, they made it right. Im sure Toyin will hook you up with another congi, he has been in the business a long time and has had a good rep.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Its better if he just give you another congi, cause its the same thing if he give you a refund, you'll endup buying another congi from him, its better just to have a replacement than doing all the transaction on ordering for the same fish, saves time for both of you guys.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
So did toyin get back to you for another poly? Hope he will just give you a store credit so you can just use that to get another congi instead of a refund.
That'd be awesome if Toyin is able to send you another congi or a substitute (ansorgii, lol). It sux to have a fish u want so bad floating upside down in the bag.

Weird how the faranah was came to u perfect.
Last time with the one that got lost in the mail, didnt Toyin offer to send another out if it came DOA? I know its not his fault when those things happen but that one had cost you lots of time and meds when really it wasnt your fault either. Did he do anything about that? I remember when Wet Spot sent you the deformed moke they made good and sent you a replacement. Same with another MFK member whom they completely sent the wrong type of poly to, they made it right. Im sure Toyin will hook you up with another congi, he has been in the business a long time and has had a good rep.
Its better if he just give you another congi, cause its the same thing if he give you a refund, you'll endup buying another congi from him, its better just to have a replacement than doing all the transaction on ordering for the same fish, saves time for both of you guys.
Agree with you guys. Things like this happen i completely understand and dont fault toyin but i did request another fish instead of a refund. My son thought two were coming so you know how that goes.

He said he could do that and was refunding mey money which im not happy about manly because i dont understand why. Not trying to bash anyone but i feel like it shouldnt be a big deal to just apply the credit to another fish. He hasnt written me back on why no credit

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store