Milo Yiannopoulos banned from Twitter..

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Thoughts on this? Is the world too politically correct? Should people be banned from Twitter for saying something offensive? Is the internet too mean? Did you love the new Ghostbusters?

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have actually never heard of the guy before now.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
I have actually never heard of the guy before now.
He's a *** British Conservative Visa holder that likes black men.. If you're into that. But that wasn't the question. And you didn't watch the video.

I was asking if a free platform that makes money from users should ban some users when they use too much free speech and other people disagree......

Besides who he himself is. I was just trying to start a interesting conversation of some intelligence with some debate past what someone had for dinner, or "did you watch the news?". Where everyone agrees "I love shrimp drowned in beer and old bay"... Kidding. Few here have had that... But you get the point.

Oh well.

At least I didn't Order 66 anyone... That's a plus? (It kills me sometimes not to Order 66..)

Carry on lovely forum. Let the ordinary conversations commence. Lawrence Welk is on tomorrow at 7:00 pm. Just so you guys know.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He's a *** British Conservative Visa holder that likes black men.. If you're into that. But that wasn't the question. And you didn't watch the video.

I was asking if a free platform that makes money from users should ban some users when they use too much free speech and other people disagree......

Besides who he himself is. I was just trying to start a interesting conversation of some intelligence with some debate past what someone had for dinner, or "did you watch the news?". Where everyone agrees "I love shrimp drowned in beer and old bay"... Kidding. Few here have had that... But you get the point.

Oh well.

At least I didn't Order 66 anyone... That's a plus? (It kills me sometimes not to Order 66..)

Carry on lovely forum. Let the ordinary conversations commence. Lawrence Welk is on tomorrow at 7:00 pm. Just so you guys know.
LOL,no I didn't look at the video.My 4g service was not allowing me to view the clip at the time,not that I was all that interested in the guy or how he views the world in the first place.I still haven't taken the time to look at the clip but I might get bored enough to get around to it sooner or later.

Arthur

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
michigan
No idea about any of this, or who that is, but is it no different than someone being banned from a forum such as this? It's not like it's your right to be able to post on twitter.

It's obvious you came looking for more outraged people than an actual discussion.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store