Brock Lesnar vs Mark Hunt...

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
View attachment 1192675 If he wins he is gonna sign on for 2 more fights. I hope he tears it up but Hunt can put you to sleep with one punch.
He a down to earth guy? Judging a book by its cover I wouldn't want to talk to him, I get the feeling he had an elitist attitude around most people, and this comes from absolutely no evidence hence why I am asking...

As opposed to a Forrest Griffin I would have zero issue approaching, for context before I come off sounding judgmental a f

Fatlungy

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2011
Reading, Pennsylvania
Very soft spoken when I talked to him. His bodyguard said he was super excited to meet Ray. I think he is always in character in front of cameras. Even when we took that pic he was smiling and joking right before that then made a mean face when we took the pic.

Reactions: davenmandy

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Very soft spoken when I talked to him. His bodyguard said he was super excited to meet Ray. I think he is always in character in front of cameras. Even when we took that pic he was smiling and joking right before that then made a mean face when we took the pic.
Nice man ya I wondered, never watch wwe but I was curious to know how much of it is show and how much of it you find dudes to match the role rather than trying to roles to match the dude.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Brock Lesnars vagina is big enough I could fit a 180g in it at least.

And thought they barely tested him to help him qualify because they knew he was on something but they hoped it wouldn't trigger a positive so he could still fight and win. The tests came back. Even for what little they were testing him for. He was juiced. He's always been juiced. IF you know the human body. You can look at him and see that's not natural.

His vagina is soooo huge.

njbudman81

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2006
south jersey
Brock is a world class wrestler and training Bjj just cleaned up his ground game. Then factor it the power he swings with. He is pretty tough

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Brock is a world class wrestler and training Bjj just cleaned up his ground game. Then factor it the power he swings with. He is pretty tough
Too bad he couldn't have just relied on his God given gifts in preparing for the match with Hunt.

Reactions: celebrist

MrBlueDream

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2015
3rd rock
I think brock is more muscle than skill.

Imagine if brock would of trained MMA since childhood instead of wrestling and WWE. He'd be fairly scary if he could strike as well as grapple.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think brock is more muscle than skill.

Imagine if brock would of trained MMA since childhood instead of wrestling and WWE. He'd be fairly scary if he could strike as well as grapple.
Well,I'm not sure if you aware of it or not but to be fair Lesnar comes come a strong collegiate level wrestling background which is where the WWE discovered and scouted him from years ago.I agree with you on his striking though and it is a critisism of him that I have raised in past posts.I think he would be a true beast if he worked more on his stand up striking as someone as big as Lesnar is properly throwing punches would be a wrecking ball.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store