New poly(s) sort of

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Before you get it lets wait and see what it looks like on the same substrate and lighting as the dabola.
Okay I will wait.... Any new pics of it on the same substrate as the dabola yet? lol

Been on a quest to change poly stock.... As time goes on I really am not liking the cb teugelsi with its fat belly, weird head shape and body. My "koliba" also looks blah, nothing like my first one. This one has short stubby finlets and to me looks like a fat sausage. The weeksii and endli I do like. So hurry up with the pics so I can see if I want a Faranah endli. Lol, just joking, no rush... But tomorrow would be nice for those pics ;)

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Okay I will wait.... Any new pics of it on the same substrate as the dabola yet? lol

Been on a quest to change poly stock.... As time goes on I really am not liking the cb teugelsi with its fat belly, weird head shape and body. My "koliba" also looks blah, nothing like my first one. This one has short stubby finlets and to me looks like a fat sausage. The weeksii and endli I do like. So hurry up with the pics so I can see if I want a Faranah endli. Lol, just joking, no rush... But tomorrow would be nice for those pics ;)
Hahaa im thinking monday but from what i see if pollyadicts endlis looks like the volta would have the most difference from the dabola, i do think the tannish base color of the faranah is really nice but i wanna see what it looks like when our of qt, the lighting sucks, may make it look more tan than it is

Looking good jaws,;)
Thanks man

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010

So hurry up with the pics so I can see if I want a Faranah endli. Lol, just joking, no rush... But tomorrow would be nice for those pics ;)
My guess would be that this faranah will be lighter side on color tones. Similar to the nigerian and white volta endli pics we see on the net.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store